is a project that was launched by the Polish Film Institute and Krakow Film Foundation in June 2010 during the MIFA market held parallel to the Annecy International Animated Film Festival. It aims to promote Polish animated cinema abroad.
- screenings of Polish animated films and handle the promotion of Polish animated cinema at international film events as well as manage all year round programme of festival submissions
- workshops, lectures, meetings, seminars, discussion panels on strategies of international film promotion and distribution
- promotional stands and events at the biggest animated film markets
- extensive data-base of Polish animation production (finished and in production)
- the producers and filmmakers from Poland in contacting the representatives of international industry professionals
- film producers and directors in planning their participation in the animation markets